Tuesday, May 5, 2009

BICC...

lol..
long time no write blog le lo..
cos damn bz..
haha..
2day i hav a gd news..
tat's y i com lo...

2day is BICC competition..
BICC stand for "Best Intellectual And Creativity Competition"..
the competition is category into engineering n IT..
in the engineering category there wer 7 groups participating..
n my group is 1 of them..

my group consist ot 4 member..
there are..
(frm the left)lao gao..lao hui..me n our lao da..
hahaha...


start from 8.30am..
we already in main hall 2 prepare our things n get bz..
lol...
tired...

at 9.30am..
the competition begin with the arrive of judge(lecture frm FET)..
below pic is my group's project..
Digital Car Park Counter..
hehe..
nice??


after tat..
we wait until 4pm for the outcom of the result..
n luckily..
my group get 2nd runner up..
wakakakaka...



after tat..
we tak som photo wit fren then bek le..
cos damn tired + slpy...
lol..

the 2 gals at the center is our lec..
lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment