Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tagged by Eunice


1. The last person you tagged is?
eunice..my dear...

2. Your 5 impression of him/her?
sweet..preety..tall..care bout frens..love me ( haha )...

3. The most memorable thing that he/she had ever done for you?
cook liangteh for me wen i sick...

4. The most memorable word he/she ever spoke to you?
wanna b wit me forever...

5. If he/she becomes your lover, you will…
haha..already is...

6. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will…
it wont happen..

7. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on…
already improve...

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, it is because
it wont happen la...

9. The most desirable thing for him/her to do is
shopping..watch movie..acc me...

10. Overall impression towards him/her is
my lovely laopo..

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
hyperactive..crazy...

12. The character for you yourself is
lol...

13. On the contrary, the character you hate yourself is?
thinking 2 much???

14. The most ideal person you want to be is
b myself lo..

15. For the person who cares and likes you, say something about him/her?
thanks alot..muackz...

16. TEN people to tag
1. eunice
2.shinzu
3. jing jing hao
4 .kpc
5.tommy
6. da tou yen
7. ah yen
8.rong yao
9. samantha w
10.ah yang

17. Who is #2 having a relationship with?
dun noe lo..

18. Is #3 a male pr a female?
male..

19. If #7 and #10 got together, would that be a good thing?
lol..impossible lo..their already hav couple liao...

20. How about #5 and #8?
frens lo..
21. What is #1 studying about?
MMU foundation in Management

22. When was the last time you had a chat with them?
eh..always lo...

23. Is 4 single?
yup..who can chase she??lelong nw..haha...

24. Say something about #2.
dun always kidnap my laopo...

2 comments:

  1. can u pls tell me who the hell is shinzu??
    do this ppl ever exist?!

    one more thing:
    how many times u need me to tell u?? she sendiri climb into my car one ok?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..
    sorry lo..
    wrong type mah..
    paiseh..
    bler..
    is u kidnap my laopo..
    stil say she climb in2 ur car?
    lol....

    ReplyDelete